Sanderling Homesearch Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This statement explains when and why we collect personal information about visitors to this website (www.sanderlinghomesearch.com), how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
The Company’s aim is to provide a personalised and valuable service whilst safeguarding the privacy of those who use this website. Collecting some personal information is necessary if we are to satisfy the expectations and requirements of our users, e.g. by communicating with them and providing an interactive service. We appreciate that you don’t want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain what information we collect, what we do with it and what controls you have.
Personal information – how it’s collected and how it’s used
You can view this website without any personal information being gathered about you. Any personal information such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address you do supply via this website by completing our website’s forms will only be used to provide the requested service and will not be disclosed to any other third party without your prior permission (unless we are required to do so by law). We may contact you in response to your enquiry for the requested services or to provide you with property information that you have requested. We may also keep your personal information in paper format in a secure filing system. We do not keep your data for any longer than is necessary.
Securing your personal information
Committed to protecting your privacy, we follow strict security procedures to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission, and to prevent unauthorised access. The servers that store your information are kept up to date and secured with appropriate firewalls & virus protection and have restricted password protected access.
As a user of this website you have the right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal information, the right to access it, to correct it, to ask us to delete it (unless we are obliged to retain it for other legal reasons), the right to restrict or object to it’s processing or use, and ultimately to report to a supervisory authority if need be.
By post: Sanderling Homesearch Ltd, Gorsedene West, The Long Road, Rowledge, Farnham GU10 4EB
By email: Richard@SanderlingHomesearch.com
• This website has implemented Google Analytics display advertising features including remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
• This website uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. These ads may be shown to third-party vendors, including Google, on sites across the Internet.
• This website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors past visits to this website. These cookies are also used together to report on ad impressions, ad services, and related visitor interactions with this site.
• This site uses data aggregated from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) for general website reporting and improvement, and possibly for ad remarketing lists.
• Using Ads Settings provided by Google, visitors of this site can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
• Google also provides website visitors Google Analytics’ opt-outs for the web, which provides a browser add-on for opting out of Google Analytics tracking altogether.